Eagle Creek in Fall Splendor

Eagle Creek in Fall Splendor

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Recovery Week 3

I really can't believe the patience I've shown so far. Week three has started and its a little more stress to test the AT. 25 minutes with 4x2/3 minutes running between brisk walks. This is every other day. Today was day 1 and fingers crossed no pain while running or walking. I continue to stretch and that should be helping as well.

I did add more HITT sessions. Joe the Body Coach on YouTube (I highly recommend you check his site) has these sessions from 20 to 25 minutes. For my old bones, they are killer but I use them to start the day and it seems to be helping. Actually looking forward to them. These are no weight or equipment workouts for small rooms. I'm thinking the added strength and stretch of the exercises has to help. Time will tell.

Back to the leftover chores. I will be adding swimming soon so who knows. Stay tuned.

More from geezer recovery world soon.

Stay active!

No comments: